At the polling place at Maple Hall, workers said they expected a slow morning. So far, they’re right.
- 7:20-7:30: One of the computers went down. They didn't know why, but they got it working. There were still no voters.
- 7:30 - 7:40: Still no voters.
- 7:40 - 7:50: Five voters, one female, four male. One was told he was in the wrong polling area. The woman's ballot was rejected by the machine, which said only "not accepted."
- They finally got it to work, but they're not sure why it didn't work the first time.
- 7:50 - 8:00: The poll workers reviewed the set-up check list. One male voter came in. The workers said they don't expect many people to show up until 2.